1, New energy high voltage wiring harness functional requirements: The main function of the new energy high-voltage wiring harness is to safely transmit current under voltage and the required installation environment; the safety requirements for high-voltage electricity must be complied with.
2, Temperature requirements: According to the location in the vehicle, the temperature of the vehicle can be divided into three levels as shown in Table 1.
|Ambient temperature range
|Locations other than the engine compartment and exhaust pipe
|Near the engine exhaust pipe and the copper pipe of the air pump
The long-term allowable operating temperature of the cables of the wiring harness of the road vehicle shall not exceed 125°C. If the ambient temperature of the cable layout exceeds the allowable working temperature of the cable, it is advisable to select a wire with a higher temperature resistance level or to increase the cross-sectional area of the cable to make the wire harness meet the requirements of the ambient temperature.
3. Voltage requirements: According to the voltage level of the electric vehicle is Class B, the rated voltage of the high-voltage vehicle is: DC1000V, AC660V; the rated voltage of the high-voltage wiring harness must be slightly higher than the rated voltage of the vehicle, and the rated voltage of the high-voltage wiring harness is specified: AC750V .
4. Withstanding voltage: According to GB/T 18488.1, the dielectric strength between the circuits without electrical connection with each other should be able to withstand the test voltage of (2UAC+1000), that is, when the wiring harness is disconnected from the components, the wiring harness is on the car body. Withstanding voltage: AC2500V/50HZ/1min, the leakage current does not exceed 10mA, and no flicker breakdown occurs.
5. Insulation resistance: According to SAE J1742, the insulation resistance test voltage is DC1000V. When the wiring harness is disconnected from the connected parts, the insulation resistance of the wiring harness to the car body should be greater than 100MΩ under any circumstances.
6. Salt spray requirements: The salt spray test is carried out in accordance with the provisions of GB/T 2423.17, and the high-voltage wiring harness should be in a normal installation state in the test box. The test time is 16h. After the test, the high-voltage wire harness should be able to work normally after power-on after the static recovery (1-2) h, and the appearance will not be assessed.
7. Flame retardant requirements: The material used in the wiring harness requires a flame retardant rating of UL94V-0.
8. Wire harness pull-off force requirements: After the cable is crimped to the connector, the pull-off force should not be less than the minimum pull-off force. See table below for minimum pull-off force according to SAE J1742.
|Cross-sectional area of cable conductor（mm²）
|Minimum pull-off force（N）